Million Dollar Chicken Casserole
I recently made this and was wondering how much creamer this dish could be. Not much damn more. It's not short on calories, but that's not why you're making this casserole. Shut up and dig in. Check out the full recipe at Amanda's Cookin.
- 4 cups chicken cooked and shredded – roughly 1 1/2 lbs of boneless chicken breasts
- 4 oz cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10.75 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder32 Ritz crackers 1 sleeve
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Shred the cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces.
In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and seasoning. Mix well.
To the same bowl add the chicken and stir to coat well. Pour into a 9×9 casserole dish.
In a separate medium bowl add a sleeve of Ritz crackers and crush into small bits. Pour in the melted butter and toss to coat the crackers.
Top the casserole with the Ritz crackers.
Bake uncovered for 40 minutes. Garnish with parsley if desired.