The Wagon Dragger
Cooler temps outside mean that Bisket remembers her former life. Namely being a pig milker on a farm. She's traveled far from her pig cheese making past, but in fall she dreams about harvesting apples. She thought would Madge would poopoo her idea but she said her Noni made the best apple butter, and it sounded fun. Little did Bisket know that Madge can shake every damn apple from the tree by hitting it with her shoulder like a linebacker. Mental note to never make Madge mad.
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 2 dashes aromatic bitters or orange bitters
- ¼ cup apple cider
- 2 ounces good quality bourbon
- 1 1/2 ounces club soda
- Coarse sugar for rim
- Apple slices and cinnamon stick for garnish
- Place apple butter, bitters, apple cider, and bourbon in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously to combine.
- Rim (you said rim) your glass with coarse sugar and ice.
- Pour mixture over ice and top with soda.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and slices of apple.
- Get yer drank ON!